It’s been a while I didn’t visit the page. Well, I’ve just uploaded some pics taken at Kota Tua (the Old Town), Jakarta. I took these pics (with my friends’ cameras) like several weeks ago, but I’ve just had time to share with you now. So, enjoy it 😉
PS. how to get there?
- by public transport: – by bus: take TransJakarta and stop at Stasiun Kota shelter. if you live in SCBD, you just need to heading north and get off on the final stop. – by train: stop at Stasiun Kota. (better for you to depart early in the morning to avoid the crowd)
- by private vehicle: head to Jl. Thamrin and follow ‘Museum Fatahillah/Kota Tua’ public sign.
- ride 60s bicycle for IDR 15,000/hour
- see the attraction at the front yard of the museum
- taste local foods sold around the sites
- get your coffee at Cafe Batavia
- visit museums (usually you have to pay for only IDR 2,000 but several museums are free of charge)